Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Zulu Tango On The Sierra Has The Show Dollhouse Made You Consider New Baby Names?

Has the show Dollhouse made you consider new baby names? - zulu tango on the sierra

I watch that show by Joss Whedon, dollhouse, and is a way to fall in love, with all the names of the military alphabet

A: Alpha (cuz it's not really the villain, but still a bit cold)
B: Bravo (perhaps for a pet)
C: Charlie (and it is a real name)
D: Delta (Designing Women anyone?)
E: Echo (bad sound)
F: Foxtrot (not both)
G: Golf (also lame)
H: Hotel (which is lame)
I: India (beautiful)
J: Julia (I never really liked that name anyway)
K: Kilo (a sort of mascot bad @ ss if Nicknames -?)
L: Lima (Limabean? Not really)
M: Mike () as the name
N: November (love)
O Oscar (increase orN i)
Q: The Pope (no)
Q: Quebec (No.)
R: Romeo (no)
S: Sierra (which grows at me too)
T: Tango (perhaps for a pet)
U: uniform (no)
V: Victor (this is also a name)
W know that whiskey (do what more and more about me, but I think I'm smart enough to save the name of your pet as the future)
X: X-ray (no)
Y Yankee (also the future of your pet's known)
Z: Zulu (Shaka Zulu was my favorite film of growth - but also may be what a company)

Well, actually perhaps not as fresh as I thought

But some animals are cool names

What do you know a lot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Letterman ladder maytag. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator