Wednesday, February 3, 2010

St George Island Fecal High Bacteria Levels At St George Island, Fl?

High bacteria levels at St George Island, Fl? - st george island fecal

Hello, I'm back from vacation on the island of Saint-Georges in Florida. The 1 a.m. to 2 a.m., the signs were not there the pool was not due to high levels of bacteria. Although there are no locals seemed to have some information on the topic. Since his return, I checked the information I had, and discovered that bacteria and fecal enterococci cloriforms. My question is: How do these bacteria are bad and should I went swimming to the people in our group concerns. Some small children (not mine) went swimming every day.

1 comment:

S P said...

I'm serious! You must read and follow the signs. When we here (in Florida), we have people constantly are on the spot, no one will be in the water. I can not believe that the parents can be so stupid.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Letterman ladder maytag. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator