Monday, February 1, 2010

Whooping Cough In Adults Will Adults Too Get Affected By Whooping Cough. What Are The Symptoms?

Will adults too get affected by whooping cough. What are the symptoms? - whooping cough in adults

yes
lasts from three to 12 days for signs and symptoms occur. They are usually mild at first and resemble a cold
After a week or two, the signs and symptoms become worse and usually include:

Severe bouts of coughing, mucus (thick, sticky, stringy mucus by the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract Ret)
Coughing attacks - up to 15 coughs in a row - that end with a loud cry, "The next breath of air
severe coughing, vomiting, or leads to a red face and blue effort
The fatigue, stress, cough

1 comment:

Gd M said...

Yes they can. I had one years ago I had an involuntary cough, but no other symptoms. I knew that I had 5 different doctors and I said at all, except smoking and asthma went away. It felt like a crusty patch on his chest) just above the head (back of the cavity. Finally, hospitalizations increased in both my son, two weeks before they finally got the test for pertussis (technical term). In the meantime, had all my family and friends, who for more than 8 hours at a time when the treatment. Era of antibiotics for over a year for infections of the sinuses, the hand that back for a week, and again. My family of 3 other children were only to blame smoking for me and the documentation and allergies. The last three years my son still has the same chest tightness and phlegm, and maintain control over the documents from us, both for the pneumonia, only because it always sounds so bad. They said they still can, and he could not go until he was 5, if not all, he now has asthma.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Letterman ladder maytag. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator