Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Joy Division Tribute Band How Start A Tribute Band?

How start a tribute band? - joy division tribute band

ok, I'm a tribute band formed in honor of the group have Joy Division, I have always tried to get a drummer and a guitarist, I'm a bass player and singer and has space for practice, but I "I have tried everything begun at the group, but not all interested parties have any ideas? I've added in the documents, windows, music shops, and virtually anywhere so any suggestion about it?

2 comments:

Alisanne said...

I suppose you could try to figure out whether there are clubs or societies special fan appreciation, they may be interested in helping a person, or be able to.

Alisanne said...

I suppose you could try to figure out whether there are clubs or societies special fan appreciation, they may be interested in helping a person, or be able to.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Letterman ladder maytag. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator