Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kitchen Pot Lights The Name Of A Self Watering And Self Lighting Garden Pot For Kitchen As Seen On TV?

The name of a self watering and self lighting garden pot for kitchen as seen on TV? - kitchen pot lights

I remember on television a day, but I have not seen that anywhere and I forget the name.

I think it was from Bio dome or something similar, since it is a ball-shaped pot with hot water and can vegetables, herbs and flowers, without the need to grow in the put "water or sun. I remember I also tell them that plants grow faster than normal (to buy only the plants that supposedly)

If anyone knows what I mean and also a link to your site, or even the name, I thank you very much. If you would have used before and know more about, commenting also be good. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Letterman ladder maytag. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator