Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pregnancy Test Games Online Having Post Mirena Removal Side Effects Or Pregnacy?

Having post mirena removal side effects or pregnacy? - pregnancy test games online

I had my Mirena removed 19th November 2009 and had a very clear a few days later and after 5 weeks, which have the time, I suggest the Mirena for me, I mean get regular periods is a little heavier than usual period of 28 December lasted 4 days, as always, my husband and I are trying to concieve if you are not using protection, and they had sex that often ended Thena few weeks after I started, I with some spotting, which lasted one week and the week has it that started to produce milk, so I thought that was stained Inplant was pregnant, my next period was for 01 February provided, and I understand it, but I had some Brown, smelly and itchy, I looked online and the blood that supposedly old and infections that I used one of the largest drug cost for a few days ago I were 4 pregnancy tests over the past two weeks and are all negative, I still have some pain at the site next to the belly down I even have some symptoms, but as the pregnancy There is always negative, and that my game in my head, please let me know if you've experienced something like that, I will start a diet phendermine really need to make sure I am not pregnant, and when I put the rest of Mirena hormones make my body all or is there something wrong with me? Thank you very much you appreciate your answers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should / talk a doctor immediately. While you live, could possibly the effect of hormones, as well as the symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy sounds) (fallopian tube. Mirena increases the risk for it.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Letterman ladder maytag. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator